- 1 (2 pound) round steak, cut into strips
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 2 onions, cut into rings
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- Bacon, cooked and broken into pieces (for garnish)
- Scallions (for garnish)
- Sour cream (for garnish)
- Put round steak into slow cooker and add in peppers, onions, tomatoes
and black beans.
- Cook on LOW for about 8 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker and top with fresh bacon bits, scallions and
a mound of sour cream.
Yield: 4 servings