Three Envelope Crock Pot Roast
- 1 cup water
- 1 (.7 ounce) envelope dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 (.75 ounce) envelope dry brown gravy mix
- 1 (3 pound) boneless beef chuck roast
- Stir together the water, Italian dressing mix, ranch dressing mix,
and brown gravy mix together in a bowl until smooth.
- Place the beef roast into a slow cooker, and pour the sauce over top.
- Cook on LOW until the roast is easily pierced by a fork, 6 to 8
prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 6 -8 hours