Hot Buttered Apple Cider
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle apple cider
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In slow cooker over low heat, cook apple cider with maple syrup for 20 minutes
or until steaming hot.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, nutmeg and allspice. Mix well.
- Pour cider into mugs and top with a teaspoon of spiced butter.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beverage Recipes