Sweet Hot Buttered Rum
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 sticks cinnamon
- 4 whole cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups rum
- Whipped cream
- Ground nutmeg
- Put all ingredients, except the rum, whipped cream and nutmeg into slow cooker.
- Add 2 quarts hot water. Stir well.
- Cover; cook on LOW for 5 hours.
- Stir in rum.
- Top individual servings with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beverage Recipes