Triple Hot Chocolate
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups milk, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (1 ounce) square bittersweet chocolate
- 1 (1 ounce) square white chocolate
- 3/4 cup whipped cream
- 6 teaspoons mini chocolate chips or shaved bittersweet chocolate
- Combine sugar, cocoa, salt and 1/2 cup milk in medium bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pour into slow cooker.
- Add remaining milk and vanilla extract.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours.
- Add cream.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10 minutes.
- Stir in bittersweet and white chocolates.
- Pour hot chocolate into 6 coffee cups.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons whipped cream
and 1 teaspoon chocolate chips.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beverage Recipes