Warm Fruit Cider
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (64 ounce) jar apple cider
- 2 oranges, cut into quarters with skin on
- 2 lemons, cut into slices
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 6 whole cloves
- Pour apple cider into slow cooker and add all remaining ingredients.
- Cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove orange quarters, lemons, whole cloves and cinnamon
- Pour into individual Christmas mugs or punch cups and serve.
- Cinnamon sticks in the serving cups may be used for garnish.
Serves 10 to 12
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Beverage Recipes