As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 3/4 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- Drain cherries, reserving 1/3 cup syrup, and cut cherries in
pieces (about 1/2 cup).
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt. Beat eggs and sugar together
until thick and piled softly.
- Alternately add dry ingredients and the 1/3 cup
cherry syrup to egg mixture, mixing until well
blended after each addition.
- Mix in cherries and pecans.
- Turn into well greased and floured cooker bake pan or 2-pound coffee
- Cover bake pan with lid or if using coffee can, cover with
6 layers paper towels.
- Set in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove bake pan and cool 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Bread Recipes