Flowerpot Banana Bread
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (2 or 3) ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 (6 1/2-inch) new clay flowerpot
- Prepare flowerpot as follows: After washing, grease, line with
wax paper, cutting to fit, and grease again.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter,
then add sugar, eggs and bananas, blending thoroughly.
- Combine milk and lemon juice to banana mixture, alternately
add flour and milk mixture, then stir in nuts.
- Pour mixture
into prepared flowerpot and place in removable liner.
- Place liner in base.
- Cover with 2 to 3 paper towels.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours. Do not lift lid -
NO PEEKING - until last hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Bread Recipes