Peanut Butter Bread
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- Place a metal rack or trivet in a slow cooker.
- Grease a 5-6 cup mold.
- In a large bowl, pour hot water over peanut butter.
- Stir in milk, sugar, salt, egg, flour, baking powder and peanuts.
- Stir well.
- Spoon batter into prepared mold.
- Cover and cook on HIGH about 5 hours.
- Remove mold and let stand 10 minutes.
- Turn out on cooling rack.
- Slice and serve warm or cool.
- Spread with butter, marmalade or jam.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Bread Recipes