As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 potatoes, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced fairly thin
- 4 ounces cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 4 rashers bacon, fried or microwaved, or bacon bits from a jar (sprinkled on liberally)
- Layer in slow cooker in this order: Potatoes, butter, onions, bacon; then, cheese.
- Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
Source: Crock-It - Barbara Murray-Neslen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Breakfast Recipes