- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 pound bacon diced, cooked and
drained, or 1 pound cooked ham, cubed
- 1 medium diced onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper (more or less to taste)
- Place a layer of frozen potatoes on the bottom of the slow cooker, followed by
a layer of bacon then onions, green pepper and cheese.
- Repeat the layering process two or three more times, ending with a layer of cheese.
- Beat the eggs, milk and salt and pepper together. Pour over the slow cooker mixture.
- Cover and turn on LOW. Cook for 10 to 12 hours.
>> Slow Cooker Breakfast Recipes