Overnight Oatmeal with Apples
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups old-fashioned uncooked oatmeal
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon with apple slices, coating apples.
- Mix oatmeal with water and salt.
- Put apples in bottom of crock
pot and pour oatmeal mixture on top. Do not stir.
- Cover and cook overnight on LOW (8 to 9 hours).
- In the morning, stir thoroughly.
- Serve with milk and additional brown sugar.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.