Overnight Oatmeal with Apples
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups old-fashioned uncooked oatmeal
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon with apple slices, coating apples.
- Mix oatmeal with water and salt.
- Put apples in bottom of crock
pot and pour oatmeal mixture on top. Do not stir.
- Cover and
cook overnight on LOW (8 to 9 hours).
- In the morning, stir thoroughly.
- Serve with milk and additional brown sugar.
>> Slow Cooker Breakfast Recipes