Southwestern Egg and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- 18 eggs
- 2 small cans green chiles, chopped
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds cooked breakfast sausage
- 2 1/2 cups grated Monterey jack cheese
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- Spray slow cooker with Pam.
- Starting with sausage, layer meat, chiles, onions, peppers, and cheese, repeating
the layering process until all ingredients are used and ending with a layer of cheese.
- Beat eggs, then pour over mixture in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
- Serve with sour cream and/or salsa.
Yield: 10 servings