Blueberry Dump Cake
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Place pie filling in slow cooker.
- Combine dry cake mix and butter, then sprinkle over filling.
- Sprinkle the walnuts on top of cake mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve warm in bowls topped with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Cake Recipes