Blueberry Dump Cake
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Place pie filling in slow cooker.
- Combine dry cake mix and butter, then sprinkle over filling.
- Sprinkle the walnuts on top of cake mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve warm in bowls topped with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.