Chocolate Amaretto Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 12 ounce cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/4 cup amaretto
- 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon cocoa
- 1/4 call-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Mix the crust ingredients and press into a 7-inch springform pan.
- Beat the cheeses with sugar until smooth; add eggs and whipping
cream and beat for about 3 minutes on medium.
- Add amaretto, cocoa, flour and vanilla extract; beat for 1 more minute.
- Stir in semisweet chocolate; pour into prepared pan.
- Place the cheesecake on a ring of aluminum foil to keep it off the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Turn off slow cooker and let stand 2 hours, until cool enough to handle.
- Cool thoroughly before removing pan sides.
- Chill and serve.