Chocolate Brownie Pudding Cake
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 cups brownie mix (half of a 21.5 ounce package)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soft margarine
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips, if desired
- Combine 3/4 cup water, brown sugar, and cocoa in a saucepan. Bring
to a boil.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk
together or mix well with a spoon.
- Spread the batter evenly in the
bottom of a lightly buttered slow cooker. Pour boiling mixture over
- Cover and cook on HIGH about 2 hours; turn heat off
and let stand for about 30 minutes.
- Spoon into dessert dishes while warm; serve with whipped cream or
Serves 6 to 8