Chocolate Chip Cake
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat well. Mix in cream and vanilla extract.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour into well-buttered floured cake pan that fits in the slow cooker.
- Cover top of tin with 4 to 5 layers of paper towels.
- Cover slow cooker loosely to let steam escape.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours or until tests done.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes on a wire rack before removing from tin.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.