Chocolate Chip Cake
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs
and beat well. Mix in cream and vanilla extract.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to
creamed mixture. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour into well-buttered
floured cake pan that fits in the slow cooker.
- Cover top of tin with 4 to 5 layers of paper towels.
- Cover slow cooker loosely to let steam escape.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours or until tests done.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes on a wire rack before removing from