Chocolate Peanut Butter Crockpot Cake
- 2 cups chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Combine all ingredients in bowl mixing well. Beat for about 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into greased and floured 2-pound coffee can.
- Place can in slow cooker.
- Cover top of can with 8 paper towels.
- Cover slow cooker and bake on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.