Chocolate Peanut Butter Crockpot Cake
- 2 cups chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Combine all ingredients in bowl mixing well. Beat for about 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into greased and floured 2-pound coffee can.
- Place can in slow cooker.
- Cover top of can with 8 paper towels.
- Cover crock pot and bake on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Cake Recipes