Chocolate Puddin' Cake
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups hot tap water
- Mix Bisquick, 1/2 cup of the sugar, the 3 tablespoons cocoa, milk and vanilla extract.
- Spoon batter evenly into a greased slow cooker.
- Mix remaining sugar, cocoa and hot water.
- Pour over batter in slow cooker.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or until batter no longer looks shiny on top. Don't overcook. The batter rises to the top like cake, and underneath is a rich chocolate pudding.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.