This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chocolate Puddin' Cake
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups hot tap water
- Mix Bisquick, 1/2 cup of the sugar, the 3 tablespoons cocoa, milk
and vanilla extract.
- Spoon batter evenly into a greased slow cooker.
- Mix remaining sugar, cocoa and hot water.
- Pour over batter in crock pot.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or until batter no longer
looks shiny on top. Don't overcook. The batter rises to the
top like cake, and underneath is a rich chocolate pudding.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.