This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Creamy Orange Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup cookie or graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese (regular or lite)
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon orange or lemon zest or dried grated rind
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine crumbs with sugar; mix in melted butter until well moistened.
- Pat into a 7-inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs and yolk and beat for about 3 minutes on medium with a
hand-held electric mixer.
- Beat in orange juice, zest, flour and vanilla extract.
- Eat for another 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared crust; place on a rack or aluminum foil
ring in a slow cooker (so it doesn't rest on the bottom of the
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Turn off and leave for 1 to 2 hours, until cool enough to remove.
- Cool completely and remove the sides of the pan.
- Chill before serving, and store leftovers in the refrigerator.