Gooey Triple Chocolate Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped topping.
Yield: 8 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.