Lemon Pudding Cake
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form and set aside.
- Beat egg yolks; blend in lemon juice, butter and milk.
- Combine sugar, flour, and salt; add to egg-milk mixture, beating until smooth.
- Fold into beaten whites.
- Spoon into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours.
- This tends to over-brown around the edges, so keep an eye on it.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.