Peanut Butter and Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup boiling water
- In a bowl, combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar and baking powder.
- Add milk, oil and vanilla extract; stir until smooth.
- Mix in peanut butter.
- Pour into a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- In same mixing bowl, stir together remaining 1/2 cup sugar and
- Gradually stir in boiling water.
- Pour mixture over batter in cooker. DO NO STIR.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours or until a wooden pick
inserted comes out clean.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge sauce and nuts.