Peanut Butter and Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup boiling water
- In a bowl, combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar and baking powder.
- Add milk, oil and vanilla extract; stir until smooth.
- Mix in peanut butter.
- Pour into a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- In same mixing bowl, stir together remaining 1/2 cup sugar and cocoa.
- Gradually stir in boiling water.
- Pour mixture over batter in cooker. DO NO STIR.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours or until a wooden pick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge sauce and nuts.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.