- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate devil's food cake mix
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- Whipped cream or ice cream
- In mixing bowl, combine dry cake mix, dry pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, water and oil; beat with electric mixer on medium speed 2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Coat slow cooker bowl with vegetable cooking spray; pour batter into slow cooker bowl.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 7 hours. Center should be just set. Finished cake will
be very moist. A wooden pick inserted near center should come out with moist crumbs when done.
- To serve: Spoon into bowls while still hot and top with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.