- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate devil's food cake mix
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- Whipped cream or ice cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In mixing bowl, combine dry cake mix, dry pudding mix, sour cream,
eggs, water and oil; beat with electric mixer on medium speed 2
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Coat slow cooker bowl with vegetable
cooking spray; pour batter into slow cooker bowl.
- Cover and cook on
LOW for 4 to 7 hours. Center should be just set. Finished cake will
be very moist. A wooden pick inserted near center should come out
with moist crumbs when done.
- To serve: Spoon into bowls while still hot and top with whipped
cream or vanilla ice cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Cake Recipes