White Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 box (4 serving size) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 egg, separated
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Spray 4 1/2 quart slow cooker with baking spray with flour.
- In large bowl, dump cake mix, removing and setting aside 1/2 cup of the dry mix.
- Add pudding mix, melted butter, 2 whole eggs, 1 egg yolk and water
to cake mix in large bowl. Stir until well mixed.
- In small bowl, sprinkle 1/4 cup of the reserved cake mix over
frozen raspberries. Stir to coat.
- Fold raspberries into cake mix mixture.
- Pour batter into slow cooker.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, remaining 1/4 cup cake mix, the sugar, and 1
- Use knife to fold cream cheese mixture into batter in
slow cooker, leaving ribbons of cream cheese running through batter.
- Cover; cook on HIGH heat setting 2 to 3 hours or until cake is set in center.
- Turn off slow cooker; remove cover.
Cool completely before serving.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Cake Recipes