Chocolate Fritos Candy
- 2 cups Fritos
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanuts or honey roasted nuts
- Smash Fritos and pretzels in plastic bag.
- Line a 13 x 9-inch pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Place butter, brown sugar, peanut butter and chocolate chips
in slow cooker.
- Cook on HIGH for 1 - 2 hours until melted and
- Stir in Fritos and pretzels and pour into pan.
- Sprinkle peanuts on top and refrigerate until set.
- Break into pieces.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Candy Recipes