Chocolate Peanut Candy
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 box German cooking chocolate
- 12 ounces sweet chocolate chips
- 48 ounces white almond bark
- 16 ounces dry salted roasted peanuts
- 16 ounces dry unsalted roasted peanuts
- Place ingredients as listed into slow cooker.
- Set to LOW, put on lid and let stand 3 hours. (Do not lift lid or stir.)
- Afterward, stir up candy for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour out onto wax paper.
- When set, cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Candy Recipes