As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar unsalted peanuts
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salted peanuts
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 2 (10 ounce) bags peanut butter chips
- 2 (16 ounce) packages white almond bark or vanilla candy coating
- Layer all ingredients except the almond bark in a large slow cooker in order
- Break apart the almond bark into chunks and place into the slow cooker
as the last layer.
- Turn the pot on low, cover with lid, and leave sitting for 1 hour.
- Remove the lid and stir to combine.
- Replace lid and leave sitting for another 30 minutes, watching to make
sure it doesn't burn.
- Stir again. Spoon mixture onto wax paper or non-stick aluminum foil.
- Allow candy to harden for at least 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Candy Recipes