Crockpot Double Nut Clusters
- 1 pound unsalted peanuts
- 1 pound salted cashew pieces
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) bar German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 2 pounds vanilla bark or almond bark, chopped
- Place nuts in bottom of 3-quart slow cooker and stir to mix. Add
all of the chocolate.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1 1/2 to 2 hours
until chocolate is melted, stirring once during cooking time.
- Stir well, then drop spoonsful of the mixture onto wax paper-
or parchment paper-lined cookie sheets.
- Refrigerate until set.