Beef and Potato Casserole
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (5 to 6 ounce) package scalloped potatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In skillet, brown ground beef, drain.
- In slow cooker, combine beef with dry sauce mix from package of
scalloped potatoes, tomatoes, pizza sauce, water, salt, oregano, basil, and garlic powder.
- Stir in dry potato slices.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours.
- Turn control to HIGH. Stir in cubes of mozzarella cheese.
- Top with Parmesan.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for last 10 to 15 minutes.
From the kitchen of Martin James – Copenhagen, Denmark.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.