Best Crockpot Recipe
- 3- to 4-pounds beef roast, stew meat, short ribs, pork or chicken
- Potatoes and raw vegetables, cut up
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can water
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- Instant mashed potato flakes
- Coat slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Add meat.
- Separately mix remaining ingredients, except for potato flakes. Add to meat.
- Set on LOW and cook all day.
- Remove meat and vegetables.
- Add to broth enough instant mashed potato flakes to thicken into gravy.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.