Best Crockpot Recipe
- 3- to 4-pounds beef roast, stew meat, short ribs, pork or chicken
- Potatoes and raw vegetables, cut up
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can water
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- Instant mashed potato flakes
- Coat slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Add meat.
- Separately mix remaining ingredients, except for potato flakes. Add to meat.
- Set on LOW and cook all day.
- Remove meat and vegetables.
- Add to broth enough instant mashed potato flakes to thicken into gravy.