Burger Heaven Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 16 ounces extra lean ground beef or turkey
- 2 cups sliced raw potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) can Healthy Request Tomato Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 can mushrooms
- Salt and pepper
- Spray a slow cooker container with butter flavor spray.
- In large skillet brown meat, onion and celery mixture and mushrooms.
- In slow cooker container combine meat mixture, potatoes, carrots,
peas and corn.
- Stir in tomato soup, water, parsley flakes and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
6 - 1 cup servings 243 calories - 7 gm fat - 17 gm. protein
- 28 gm. carbohydrates - 333 mg. Sodium (more if you add extra
salt ) 33 mg. calcium - 4 gm. Fiber
5 WW points
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Casserole Recipes