- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small head cabbage
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce or 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- About 2 cups hot cooked rice
- Brown ground beef with onion; transfer to slow cooker.
- Slice cabbage into small wedges; place on ground beef.
- Mix tomatoes, sauce and seasonings; pour over all.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- Serve over rice or mix with rice.
Yield: 6 servings