Cheesy Italian Tortellini
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage
- 1 (15 ounce) container refrigerated marinara sauce
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can diced tomatoes with Italian seasoning, undrained
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or pizza style cheese
- Break beef and sausage into large pieces in 10-inch skillet.
over medium heat about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until brown, drain.
- Spray inside of 4- to 5- quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Mix beef mixture, marinara sauce, mushrooms and tomatoes in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
- Stir in tortellini; sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW about 15 minutes longer our until tortellini are tender.