Cheesy Potato Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes (partially thawed)
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 can French fried onion rings, divided
- Salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients, except half the onion rings, and pour into
greased slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Sprinkle remaining onion rings on top before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Casserole Recipes