Cheesy Potato Casserole
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes (partially thawed)
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 can French fried onion rings, divided
- Salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients, except half the onion rings, and pour into greased slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Sprinkle remaining onion rings on top before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.