Chicken Stuffing Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small box Stove Top Stuffing for chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can broccoli with cheese soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Lightly butter a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker and place chicken on the
- Mix together the remaining ingredients, and place on top of chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Casserole Recipes