Corned Beef Hash Casserole
- 1 (1 pound 10 ounce) package frozen shredded hash browns, partially thawed
- 2 cups cooked corned beef, or canned
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded American or combination American/Cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- Lightly butter a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle about one fourth of the potatoes in, followed by one third of the onion and one third of the corned beef. Sprinkle with celery seed, salt and pepper.
- Repeat two more times, ending with the remaining potato, 1/2 cup cheese, and another sprinkling of salt, pepper and celery seed.
- Mix together the cream of celery soup and evaporated milk; pour over the potato mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.