Corny Ham and Potato Scallop
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 5 baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1 can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- In a 3-1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker, combine potatoes, ham, corn, pepper
and onion; mix well.
- In small bowl, combine soup, milk and flour; beat with wire whisk
- Pour soup mixture over potato mixture; stir gently to mix.
- Cover; cook on LOW setting for 7 to 9 hours or until potatoes
Yield: 5 servings
From the kitchen of Martin James – Copenhagen, Denmark
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Casserole Recipes