- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 pound ground chuck, browned and drained
- 6 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1 can red beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomatoes mixed with 2 tablespoons flour or 1 can tomato soup
- Salt and pepper and garlic to taste
- Put chopped onion in the bottom of the slow
cooker; layer with browned ground beef, sliced potatoes and beans.
- Spread tomatoes or soup over all.
- Sprinkle with seasonings as desired.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.