Fiesta de Mexico
- 1 bag white corn tortilla chips
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 can ranch style beans (undrained)
- 3 cups Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Ro*Tel tomatoes and chilies
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Strew the bottom with slightly crushed chips.
- Combine soups, Ro*Tel, chili powder, and onion in a separate bowl
and blend well with a whisk.
- Brown ground beef in a skillet.
- Drain fat.
- Add ranch style beans
to the beef in the skillet and mix together. (Do not drain the beans).
- Layer half of the beef mixture over the chips in the slow cooker,
then half of the soup mixture over the beef, ending with half the
cheese over the beef.
- Repeat these layers once more beginning with
chips and ending with cheese.
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours.