Gone All Day Casserole
- 1 cup uncooked wild rice, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 pounds boneless round steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 cups water
- Place ingredients in a slow cooker in the order listed (do not
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or until rice is tender.
- Stir before serving.
Yield: 12 servings