Hash Brown Dinner
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds ground chuck, browned and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 envelope brown gravy
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen hash browns, slightly thawed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery, mushroom or chicken soup
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place ground beef and onion in slow cooker; toss with gravy mix.
- Pour cream-style corn over ground beef mixture, then add half the cheese.
- Top with hash browns and remaining cheese.
- Mix the soup with evaporated milk, and pour evenly over the hash
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
If using a 5-quart or larger pot, you may use 2 pounds of ground
beef and 32 ounces of hash browns.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.