Hearty Crockpot Dinner
- 1/2 to 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 pound bacon, diced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can butter limas
- 1 cup catsup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Liquid Smoke
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- Drain kidney beans and butter limas.
- Brown ground beef in skillet; drain off
fat and put beef into slow cooker.
- Brown bacon and onions; drain off fat.
- Add bacon, onions and remaining ingredients
to slow cooker.
- Stir together well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 9 hours.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.