Macaroni and Tomato Casserole
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup tomato juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cups dry macaroni
- Brown the meat, onion, green pepper and garlic; drain.
- Combine tomatoes, juice and the drained meat mixture.
- Stir in the seasonings.
- Mix well and place in slow cooker .
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Stir in uncooked macaroni and cook for 2 to 3 hours longer.