Mexican Hamburger Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 cups corn chips, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chiles (Ro*tel)
- 2 cups grated cheese
- Brown ground beef and drain off fat.
- Mix well with undiluted mushroom
soup and tomatoes and chiles.
- Line bottom of slow cooker with 1 cup of corn chips.
- Add 1/3 of onion,
sprinkle with 1/3 of grated cheese and add 1/3 of meat mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH
for 3 hours.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings