Pork and Fettuccine Casserole
- 1 (3 to 4 pound) pork tenderloin
- 3 large onions, sliced
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 to 4 tablespoons paprika
- 3 tablespoons caraway seed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups canned tomatoes, well-drained
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 pounds spinach fettuccine, cooked
- Thinly slice pork.
- In skillet, brown pork with onions in butter.
- Add paprika, caraway seed, salt and pepper.
- Stir in tomatoes and wine.
- Place in slow cooker.
- Cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
- About five minutes before serving, stir in sour cream and serve over hot fettuccine.
Yield: 12 servings