Ravioli Casserole 2
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (26 ounce) can four-cheese flavored spaghetti sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 (25 ounce) packages frozen beef-filled ravioli, divided
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Cook onion and garlic
in oil about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce and Italian seasoning.
- Place 1 cup of the sauce mixture in the bottom of a 4 1/2 to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Add 1 package frozen ravioli; top with 1 cup of the cheese.
- Top with remaining package of ravioli; top with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Pour remaining sauce mixture over the top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 7 hours or until ravioli are tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Yield: 12 servings