Salmon and Potato Casserole
- 4 potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons flour
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup water
- Place half of the potatoes in greased slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with half of the flour, salt and pepper.
- Cover with half the salmon; sprinkle with half the onion.
- Repeat layers in order.
- Combine soup and water.
- Pour over potato-salmon mixture.
- Dust with nutmeg.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 10 hours.
Yield: 6 servings