- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups hot water
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- 6 ounces large shell pasta
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- In skillet, cook ground beef and onion until meat is brown and onion
is tender; drain.
- Place in slow cooker.
- Stir in salt, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and flour.
- Add water, bouillon and wine; mix well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Add cooked macaroni, mushrooms and sour cream to slow cooker; stir to mix ingredients.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 10 to 15 minutes.