Sour Cream Chili Bake
- 1 pound ground turkey or lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups corn chips, divided (optional)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Brown ground meat with onion.
- Transfer meat to slow cooker.
- Stir in beans, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce, the 1 cup cheese, onion
- Reserve 1 cup of corn chips.
- Crush the remaining 3 cups corn chips and add to the meat mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- To serve, top with sour cream, remaining cheese and reserved corn